The conference is an exciting opportunity for everyone interested in consumer financial protection. It aims to provide a forum where leading academics and practitioners, researchers, and enforcement officials from multiple jurisdictions join to present and discuss the most recent trends and challenges related to consumer financial protection in the digital age, as they stem from the latest normative developments and court cases. Discussions take place within the following panels:
- consumer financial protection in digital space
- consumer debtor protection- debt relief mechanisms and abusive debt collection practices
- consumer financial protection in the mortgage sector
- consumer financial protection enforcement
- consumer protection on financial markets
- consumer financial protection and liability issues: trends, challenges, solutions.
For more information click here. The conference will take place at the Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen on Thursday 31 May - Friday 1 June 2018.
Paper proposals should be submitted with a suggested title, author’s name and affiliation, an abstract not exceeding 500 words and the intended panel by email to Dr. Catalin Gabriel Stanescu (email@example.com) by 25 February 2018.