WHERE ART THOU IN CONSUMER PROTECTION?
Date: 27 June 2017
Place: Laver LT3
Moderator: Joasia Luzak (University of Exeter, UK)
- 10:00-10:45 Evelyne Terryn (KU Leuven, Belgium): "Transparency in the UCTD: time for reform?
- 10:45-11:00 coffee/tea break
- 11:00-11:45 Monika Namysłowska (University of Łódź, Poland): "Transparency in commercial practices"
- 11:45-12:30 Alison Harcourt (University of Exeter, UK): "Media transparency in Europe"
- 12:30-14:00 buffet lunch for participants
- 14:00-14:45 Christopher Docksey (European Data Protection Supervisor): "Transparency online under the new GDPR rules" (TBC)
- 14:45-15:30 Alexander Wulf (SRH Hochschule Berlin, Germany): "Analysing transparency in information obligations from a multidisciplinary empirical perspective"
- 15:30-16:15 Kyriaki Noussia (University of Exeter, UK): "Transparency in consumer insurance contracts"
Symposium organised by: University of Exeter, Centre for European Legal Studies, Joasia Luzak